What information does IndianPalmLeafReading.com collect?
IndianPalmLeafReading.com collects information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
Any data IndianPalmLeafReading.com request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When ordering or registering on the IndianPalmLeafReading.com website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What does IndianPalmLeafReading.com use your information for?
Any of the information IndianPalmLeafReading.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve the IndianPalmLeafReading.com website (IndianPalmLeafReading.com continually strives to improve our IndianPalmLeafReading.com website offerings based on the information and feedback IndianPalmLeafReading.com receives from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, IndianPalmLeafReading.com includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How does IndianPalmLeafReading.com protect your information?
IndianPalmLeafReading.com implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
IndianPalmLeafReading.com offers the use of a secure server for sensitive data. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into the payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Does IndianPalmLeafReading.com disclose any information to outside parties?
IndianPalmLeafReading.com does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the IndianPalmLeafReading.com website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. IndianPalmLeafReading.com may also release your information when IndianPalmLeafReading.com believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, IndianPalmLeafReading.com may include or offer third party products or services on the IndianPalmLeafReading.com website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. IndianPalmLeafReading.com therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, IndianPalmLeafReading.com seeks to protect the integrity of our site and IndianPalmLeafReading.com welcomes any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because IndianPalmLeafReading.com values your privacy IndianPalmLeafReading.com has taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. IndianPalmLeafReading.com therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
IndianPalmLeafReading.com is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), IndianPalmLeafReading.com does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The IndianPalmLeafReading.com website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
IndianPalmLeafReading.com has taken the necessary steps to ensure that IndianPalmLeafReading.com is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on November 15th, 2016
If there are any questions regarding this privacy you may contact us at:
Life Navigation Institute, Inc.’s firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federal Trade Commission Fair California Online Privacy Protection Act Privacy Alliance Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act