INDIAN PALM READING INSTITUTE
(As of July 1, 2021)
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In addition, when you visit the Properties, we may automatically collect and store information about your activities andyour computer or mobile device. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address;
- Technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operatingsystem);
- Your preferences and settings (time zone, language etc.);
- Your mobile device’s unique ID number;
- Your geographic location;
- The URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our Properties;
- The search terms you have looked up and results you selected;
- How long you visited our Properties and which services and features you used.
We may also collect Personally Identifiable Information and aggregated public information from you using third-partyservices in order to improve the quality of the services we provide you.
Life Navigation Institute uses all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your PersonallyIdentifiable Information, for several general purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
- Providing the availability of the Properties and services to you;
- Providing you with service information and news;
- Supporting and improving the services offered;
- Contacting you for feedback about our services;
- Conducting research about Life Navigation Institute’s customer base or services;
- Notifying you of technical updates or changes in policy;
- Protecting ourselves and other users of our Properties;
- Contacting you for our own marketing and promotional purposes.
We may use non-Personally Identifiable Information such as demographic data to analyze and develop our marketingstrategy and further improve the Properties and our services.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
We may disclose all types of information we collect, including, but not limited to, your Personally IdentifiableInformation, to other companies or people for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
- If sharing the information is reasonably necessary to provide our services.
- With vendors that provide a service.
- With analytics providers (such as Google Analytics) which use tracking technologies to collect informationabout our users’ computer or mobile devices and their online activities in order to help us better understandhow our Properties are being used.
- To keep you up to date on the latest service announcements, software updates, special offers, or otherinformation we think you would like to hear about either from us or from our business partners (unless youhave opted out of these types of communications).
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, government regulation, or other governmentauthority or in cooperation with an investigation by law enforcement or other governmental authority.
- If we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by a court order, subpoena, in connection with litigation, illegal or infringing activity, to prevent a crime, or to protect personal safety, the public, or the Properties.
- In connection with a change of control, corporate reorganization, sale or merger with another entity, or if Life Navigation Institute should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to another entity.
- To our affiliates, subsidiaries, joint ventures, partners, or other entities under our common control.
- To protect the safety of any party.
- When we otherwise have your consent to share the information.
Life Navigation Institute’s disclosures may occur under circumstances where we may not be authorized to advise youof such action. Life Navigation Institute may also share non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties (e.g. aggregate or demographic data).
When you visit our Properties, we may place “cookies” on your computer to recognize you. We do this to enhanceyour experience on the Properties (such as storing your preferences), collect statistical data, and track how you useour Properties. Cookies are widely used, and most web browsers are configured to accept them automatically. If youprefer not to accept cookies, please configure your browser settings accordingly, but note that in doing so you may beunable to experience certain features of the Properties. Additionally, we may use other mechanisms, including, but notlimited to, web beacons and pixel tags, on web pages, ads and emails in order to access cookies, track user activities(such as how many times a page was viewed), customize our service offerings to you, and/or measure the popularityof our features and services. Web beacons can be refused when delivered via e-mail. If you do not wish to receiveweb beacons via e-mail, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) e-mails via your e-mail software. Although these mechanisms are similar to cookies, they are different in that they are not stored on yourcomputer, and therefore cannot be disabled through your browser.
MOBILE DEVICE ID
As part of our Properties we may release mobile or other software applications (the “Applications”). TheseApplications may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead ofcookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of the Applications. Unlikecookies, device IDs cannot be deleted. Analytics providers also may use device IDs to track information about usageof the Applications.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Life Navigation Institute does not currently incorporate a self-regulatory protocol with regards to internet browsersusing Do Not Track signals nor does it impose any protocol on third parties with whom it may share user data.
You may subscribe to our newsletters in order to receive updates about Life Navigation Institute, our services, specialpromotions and other offerings. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, you can click or tap the“unsubscribe” link in the newsletter to be removed from our subscription list.
You may e-mail us directly at email@example.com with any questions or comments. Life Navigation Institute endeavors to read messages received and to respond promptly. In addition to replying to your comment orinquiry, we may file your correspondences with Life Navigation Institute, including emails, for future referenceregarding improvements to the Properties.
The Properties may contain links to other websites. Life Navigation Institute is not responsible for the privacy practicesof such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Properties to read the privacystatements of each website that collects Personally Identifiable Information.
Our Properties are not intended for use by children under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly allowchildren under the age of eighteen (18) to register for any service, and we do not knowingly collect any PersonallyIdentifiable Information from children under the age of eighteen (18).
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to request information from us once every calendar yearregarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their directmarketing purposes. You may request a copy of the information disclosed by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
If you are a EU or EFTA citizen or reside in an EU or EFTA country, please note that we electronically process and save your fingerprint impression. Your fingerprint impression will be deleted from our system, at the latest, 30 days after the end of our business relationship.
Life Navigation Institute, Inc.
15456 Ventura Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA 91403